Disposable Medical Cervical Cell Collect Brush
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||1PCS/100bag, 20bag/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Cervical Cell Collect Brush
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Ce & ISO, Ce
- Trademark: RuiJie
- Type: Gynecological Examination Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Yeas
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Cecs/02012033105D
- Origin: China
-- Application of Cyto Brush:
The cyto brush is mainly used for gynecological, cervical cancer and venereal disease (eg, AIDS, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Gynecological-related diseases) and it is essential medical equipment. It is widely used in developed countries.
--Advantage of Cyto Brush:
Medical brush replaces the traditional cotton swab and other appliances. It is safer in the diagnosis of cervical caner and gynecological diseases, easier to extract the cervix and cervical ministry of virus cell entry and more convenient to use. This gynecological text with gyro-brush is painless and quick and very hygienic by disposable use. Also it is certificated the safety which is harmless to human body with strict clinical demonstration.
--Features of Cyto Brush:
1. This cervical brush is special -purpose cell sampling brush
2. Precise anatomical design, and ensure to get cells of transitional zone of cervix.
3. Getting 1, 400, 000 cells per time.
4. Convenient and easy cutting-up process.
1) Hold the end of the handle gently to the right to rotate into the uterus.
2 )After inserting, first gently rotate 2-3 circles to the left in extracts, then 2-3 circles to the right to extract cancer and sexually transmitted diseases cells.
3) Hold the handle after extraction, to the left to the speed of rotation per second lap out 2-3.
4) Spread the extracted cancer and sexually transmitted diseases cells on the examination board.